On May 16th, 2019, GeoBeer #27 was hosted in the Emmental: The Franz Gertsch museum in Burgdorf was probably the most artsy location we've been, thanks to our sponsor Geocom.
- Intro by the GeoBeer Team (2 mins)
- Welcome Note from Tim Boerner (2 mins)
- Lightning talk Visualisierung von Bauprojekten mit VR by Nicole Sulzberger, EBP
- Lightning talk railway-stations.org – Offene Geodaten für Schweizer Bahnhöfe by Georg Russ, Die Mobiliar
- Apéro Riche, including the possibility to try out VR yourself